Discover the Vatican Museums in a new way when you go to after closing time on our Vatican night tours. For a minimal time each year, the Vatican Museums open late to the general public, which permits us to roam its corridors and appreciate art work like the Sistine Chapel frescoes at our own pace with little crowds.
- See the masterpieces of the Vatican under the magic of the evening.
- Roam the Vatican Museum galleries to see ancient maps, scultures and more.
- Marvel at Michelangelo's Last Judgement.
- Discover the Vatican Library.
- Enjoy skip-the-line gain access to and enjoy the peace of a less crowded night tour.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums.
- Professional tour guide.
What’s Not Included
Escape the crowds and skip the long lines to see the work of arts of the Vatican Museums on this 3-hour evening tour, and discover the galleries long after the big tour groups have departed.
Your friendly licensed guide will meet you just outside the museum, and whisk you to the fast lane entry so you can wander the Gallery of Maps, Vatican Library, and much more.
Considered one of the most essential art collections worldwide, the Vatican Museums are home to legendary paintings and sculptures that popes have actually gathered over the centuries. Go to the Raphael Rooms, the former houses of Pope Julius II, embellished with important frescoes by the excellent Renaissance painter.
Continue to the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo's "Last Judgment" under a softer night light for a more wonderful experience. Marvel at Raphael's tapestries, frescoes by Botticelli, Rosselli, Ghirlandaio, and more.